We have the following Brocock Magnums available:
- .25 Brocock Magnum HP - FDE Cerakote + Folding Stock
- .22 Brocock Magnum HP - Black + Folding Stock
At the heart of its buddy-bottle action and indicated by its twin air gauges, the Commander incorporates a Huma regulator that integrates with its patented Slingshot Hammer and valve system to precisely meter air release and thus eradicate the ‘power curve’ usually associated with un-regulated PCPs. Bearing testimony to the resulting air efficiency, the Commander is capable of a power output up to 40 ft/lbs, with shot-counts in excess of 500 per charge according to configuration and calibre (.177, .22 and .25 barrels are available). Two alloy buddy-bottle options provide air capacities of 400 or 500cc, while the super-lightweight HiLite variant comes equipped with a 480cc carbon-fibre bottle.
*The Commander Magnum (High Power) has a longer barrel and is capable of reaching higher foot/lbs of energy. In .22 caliber we were getting around 46 ft. lbs out of the box shooting the .22 JSB Monsters around 915 FPS.
- Huma regulator
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump
- Three power settings of low, medium and high
- Removable self indexing 10 shot rotary magazine or single feed.
- Black Synthetic stock with Cerakote option
- Folding stock
- Picatinny scope mounting
- Threaded muzzle (1/2"x20 UNF)
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Weight from 3.1 kg
- Length: 640mm folded, to 915mm
- .177 (4.5 mm); .22 (5.5 mm) or .25 (6.35 mm)
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)