*Scope zeroing not available on Big Bores. We can mount your scope if a hard case is purchased.
All the power and accuracy, but in a more compact package for easy maneuvering in heavy brush and hunting blinds.
- .308, .357 or .457 Caliber Lothar Walther Barrels
- Pressure Relief Device
- Adjustable power. See our manual for more information on how to tune your rifle for the specific ammo being used.
- Low Effort Side Lever Cocking
- Velocity: up to 930 feet per second*
- Max Fill Pressure: 3000psi / 200 bar (Only use compressed air or dry nitrogen
- Action: Single shot
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Length: 39 inches
- Barrel: 24.75 inches
- Trigger: 2 stage, adjustable for position
- Sights: Open or optical may be installed
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc
- Safety: Automatic on cocking
- Energy: up to 400 foot pounds*
* Depending on caliber, pellet weight and power setting