Features of the Alpine Dual Rifle Sling
Heavy-duty, weather-resistant webbing that grips your shoulders. We promise it won’t scratch your weapon or its coating. (It is a thing for some people, you know.)
- The Alpine Dual Rifle sling won’t slip off.
- It is a two-shoulder weapon sling, designed for your comfort by distributing weight upon both shoulders for hands-free stability. You can outlast that deer in the bush!
- Get into shooting position quickly. Your gear won’t be in the way.
- The Alpine Dual Rifle Sling is 1.5 inches wide for stability.
- Transformable from a single sling to a dual one in a few seconds. The Alpine Dual Rifles Sling adapts to your needs, not the other way around.
- Fully adjustable: shorten or lengthen it as you wish.
- Two metal quick-release swivels included. (You’ll need matching quick detach sockets mounted on your weapon, though.)
- The rifle sling is compatible with rifles, shotguns, and crossbows.
- The slider and buckle used in the Alpine Dual Rifle Sling are lightweight yet durable and made from engineered polymer and, as a result, cannot rust.
- Color: Black
- The product has a patent pending and was made in the United States.