The New XD2 Bino Harness includes 3 interior pockets and fits most binoculars. They are featuring multiple attachment points for accessories on either shoulder. Designed to provide a wide range of binoculars 8×24- 15×56. It holds your binoculars tight to your chest so they don’t bounce or sag. The cover is designed to provide quick and quiet access to your optics. The weatherproof neoprene cover includes built-in lens cloths for convenience.
The New XD2 Bino Harness features 3 interior pockets inside a sleek neoprene cover. This system protects optics without all the bulky chest clutter. Made with durable .5mm neoprene that will stretch to fit 8×32 – 15×56 optics. The XD2 Bino harness eliminates the unwanted sagging and bino bounce. We made this harness durable with webbing on the shoulders and elastic webbing under the arms for comfort and durability. The Alpine XD2 Bino Harness provides fast quiet access to your optics as needed. Just grab the handle and flip off the cover to access your optics. There are MOLLE attachment points on each shoulder for accessories like our Range Slicker case. Includes 2 built-in lens cloths sewn in the cover for convenience. Stop putting bulky luggage on your chest and lighten up with the XD2 Bino Harness.
- XD2 harness and cover fit most roof prism binoculars
- 3 internal storage pockets (2 small and 1 Large pocket)
- Elastic webbing keeps the cover in place when not in use
- MOLLE shoulder straps offer accessory attachment points on each side
- 2 microfiber cleaning cloths are attached to the cover
- An ultralight system that weighs 8 ounces