Ronin for the .357 is a redesign of the Ronin 1/2 x 20. If you do not like the length of the Emperor, this is an awesome alternative. Rear cap was also changed to reduce weight.
- 2 x 6.25 inches
- Available for .357/.457/.50 caliber airguns
- M18x1 threaded end cap
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 9.7 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
DISCLAIMER: The products on DonnyFL are INTENDED for the use on airguns only. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent for which it was intended for. It is your Responsibility to know the laws in your country, state, county and city and to fully comply with them.