A big hunt requires big power! That’s where Hatsan’s BT65SL Big Bore Carnivore PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle comes in. Available in .30 and .35 calibers, the Big Bore Carnivore delivers up to 105 FPE and can send lead downrange at up to 920 FPS. With a detachable 255cc 200 BAR air cylinder, this PCP offers 19 (.30 cal) and 12 (.35 cal) shots at optimal velocity. Built with Hatsan’s patented QuietEnergy technology, an integrated sound moderator, and a two-stage, fully adjustable match Quattro trigger, the BT65SL is designed with accuracy in mind. Did we mention that this air rifle is a side lever repeater? No loading one pellet at a time, allowing for quick follow-up shots. Featuring an adjustable comb and adjustable butt pad, the BT65SL Big Bore Carnivore can be customized to fit for optimal comfort. Let’s not forget the combo optics rail, forend picatinny rail, 2 detachable rotary magazines, sling swivels, and a Hatsan sling that are also included with this PCP air rifle. The combination of velocity, energy, and shot count sets the Big Bore Carnivore apart from its competition.
A big hunt requires big power! That’s where Hatsan’s BT65SL Big Bore Carnivore PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle comes in. Available in .30 and .35 calibers, this side lever repeater delivers up to 920 FPS and 85 FPE in .30 cal and up to 760 FPS and 105 FPE in the .35 cal. With a detachable 255cc, 200 BAR air cylinder, this PCP offers 19 (.30 cal) and 12 (.35 cal) shots at optimal velocity. Because it’s detachable, that means you can have a back-up air cylinder & easily swap it out in the field. The Big Bore Carnivore is also engineered with an Anti-Knock System to prevent gas from being wasted when the rifle is being lugged through open country. With it’s built-in pressure gauge you can easily keep an eye on your air levels.
Knowing the importance of keeping quiet while hunting, the Big Bore Carnivore is built with Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology. It includes a fully shrouded barrel and an integrated sound moderator that can reduce downrange noise by up to 50%. The German steel barrel is precision rifled for greater accuracy. Equipped with the 2-stage, fully adjustable Quattro trigger, it offers for a crisp, clean break and phenomenal downrange accuracy. For more added customization the all-weather synthetic stock features an elevation adjustable comb and a rubber recoil pad that adjusts for elevation, length of pull, and fit angle. Adding to the look and feel of this airgun is a gold-plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard, and soft rubber inlays on the grip & forearm. Built for the hunt, the Carnivore comes with two detachable magazines of either 7 (.30 cal) rounds or 6 (.35 cal) rounds. An anti-double feed pellet mechanism is built in to prevent more than one pellet loading into the barrel.
Rounding out the premium features of the BT65SL Big Bore Carnivore is the optic-ready receiver with a scope rail that accommodates 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver Mounts and a picatinny rail mounted on the forend. This PCP air rifle also includes sling swivel stud mounts, a Hatsan sling, a quick-fill nozzle, and an air cylinder discharge cap. The combination of velocity, energy, and shot count sets the Big Bore Carnivore apart from its competition.
- Pre-charged pneumatic
- Side lever, repeater
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- QuietEnergy technology, fully shrouded barrel, and integrated sound moderator
- 255cc air cylinder fills to 200 BAR with an easy-to-read air pressure gauge
- 2-stage, fully adjustable Quattro trigger
- Gold-plated metal trigger blade and metal trigger guard
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Vertically adjustable comb
- Rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly
- Soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm
- Manual safety
- Integrated scope rail accepts Weaver or 11mm mounts (no open sights)
- Includes 2 detachable magazines (7-rd mag in .30 caliber, 6-rd mag in .35 caliber)
- Anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced
- Picatinny accessory rail on forend
- Up to 19 shots per fill in .30 caliber and up to 12 shots per fill in .35
- Hatsan sling
- Quick-fill nozzle and air cylinder discharge cap
- Includes 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads, fitted sling swivels and owner’s manual
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .30 cal – 920 FPS, .35 cal – 760 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .30 cal – 85 FPE, .35 cal – 105 FPE