***Don’t worry, if you don’t see the Hawke your looking for on our website we can always drop ship it to you! Just give us a call at 1-385-685-5951.***
Designed with the airgunner in mind the Hawke Airmax AO includes all the features required for mounting and shooting on a PCP or Springer airgun. Low parallax focus adjustment, durable, lightweight and Mil-Dot reticle all combine for a high quality yet affordable optic choice.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for airguns
- Glass etched reticle to withstand high recoil
- Integrated adjustable objective for parallax adjustment
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
|Model||Reticle||Tube Diameter||FOV at 100 Yards||Eye Relief||Turret Style||Length||Weight||Illuminated||Focus Parallax|
|Hawke Airmax 3-9×40 AO||AMX||1 in.||37.2-13.6 ft.||3.5″||Capped||12 “||18.3 oz.||No||10yds – Infinity|
|Hawke Airmax 4-12×40 AO||AMX||1 in.||29.9- 1 ft.||3.5″||Capped||12.7 “||18.4 oz.||No||10yds – Infinity|
|Hawke Airmax 4-12×50 AO||AMX||1 in.||29.9 -1 ft.||3.5″||Capped||13″||21.9 oz.||No||10yds – Infinity|