***Don’t worry, if you don’t see the Hawke your looking for on our website we can always drop ship it to you! Just give us a call at 1-385-685-5951.***
Introducing the brand new First Focal Plane Hawke Airmax. This scope is available in 2 optical system options (4-16×50 & 6-24×50). Both feature the FFP AMX IR Reticle.
- First Focal Plane optical system
- Wide Angle optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1⁄10 MRAD capped, resettable target turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
FFP AMX IR RETICLE
The FFP AMX IR reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles.
The FFP AMX IR offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting at longer distances. Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots. The horizontal bars are positioned at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 Mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into Mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
|Model||Reticle||Tube Diameter||FOV at 100 Yards||Eye Relief||Turret Style||Length||Weight||Illuminated||Focus Parallax|
|Hawke Airmax SF FFP – 4-16×50||AMX FFP||30mm||32.5-8.1 ft||4″||Capped||13.7″||26.6 oz||Yes||10yds – Infinity|
|Hawke Airmax SF FFP – 6-24×50||AMX FFP||30mm||21-5.2 ft||3.5″||Capped||14.9″||27 oz||Yes||10yds – Infinity|