Not only a major upgrade aesthetically, it is also noticeably quieter. This product includes an air stripper that will thread to the end of the barrel to help with air distribution. Using this shroud allows the Wildcat to have an integrated moderator and keep the overall length of the gun as short as possible.
.22 Total Shroud Length: 13.75 in.
.25 Total Shroud Length: 17.5 in.
.25 Compact Total Shroud Length: 13.75 in.
*DISCLAIMER: Huggett products are INTENDED for use on airguns only. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent for which it was intended for. It is your responsibility to know the laws in your state, county and city and to fully comply with them. *Shipping within the United States only*
1. Unscrew the factory Wildcat shroud and remove from barrel.
2. Slide the Huggett set screw block down the barrel, do not tighten the set screw yet.
3. Thread the air stripper onto the end of the barrel.
4. Slide the Huggett Shroud over the air stripper and down the barrel. You may need to use silicone grease on the o-ring to make installation easier.
5. Thread the Huggett Shroud into the set screw block.
6. Tighten down the set screw.
7. Go shoot!