FX Impact or FX Crown Gen 2 Tuning Regulator By Huma-Air
Is specially designed as a “one on one” replacement regulator for your FX Impact, FX Impact X or FX crown. Unfortunately the fixed limited space in the FX Impact and Crown action was not sufficient for our standard Huma-Air Regulator design, so we had to comply our design to the ratio’s used by FX.
Nevertheless we have accomplished to make a great replacement regulator what will solve the know issues of the factory regulator.
This is the Gen2 model what is compatible with factory models with 16 mm long pistons and 8 mm bellevilles disk springs.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, FX Impact or FX Crown Gen 2 tuning regulator are
- The output performance of the Huma-Air Impact or Crown regulator won’t be very different compared to a good functioning FX factory regulator, but we have some other benefits available
- The recovery time in between shots is much faster compared to the factory regulator.
- This Huma-Air FX regulator can be adjusted higher in pressure from the outside while the rifle is under pressure.
- Equal as the factory reg, if you want to lower the pressure, the rifle needs to be de-pressurized first otherwise the valve get damaged.
- By using another type of material for the valve and piston, there is no way you can damage the piston because of faulty pressure adjustments.
- We also supply some extra valves, so in case you adjust the pressure to the wrong side, and you damage the valve, it can be replaced without any extra costs.
When you order your Huma-Air, FX Impact or FX Crown Gen 2 tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Huma-Air, FX Impact or FX Crown Gen 2 tuning regulator
The design of the tuning regulator makes it posible for setting it exactly to your wishes while placed in you FX impact or Crown by watching the output pressure gauge on you rifle.
We have three pressure ranges for the FX Impact or Crown regulator available:
- The High Pressure range, 80-150 Bar, what will suit all calibers within the normal FAC range.
- The Extra High Pressure range, 145-190 Bar, when you want to have extreme settings. Please note: raising the pressure above the factory set pressure is on your own risk!
- The Low Pressure range, 50-90 Bar, specially for sub 12 ft/lbs models.
Please note: you need to do the stacking of the belleville springs on the piston yourself according to the manual, because we do not want to risk them to fall off the piston during shipping.