Leofoto Rifle Tripod with Integrated Lever-Control Ballhead | Lever-Release Clamp – ST-364CL(Long):
The Leofoto Rifle Tripod with Integrated Lever-Control Ballhead is incredibly compact and have an excellent weight-to-strength ratio. The ST Series Rifle Tripods have a lever-release, arca/Picatinny hybrid clamp, and an integrated ball head that is knob-controlled. These tripods are exceptionally rigid and can support non-traditional shooting positions, with a maximum load capacity ranging from 33 to 44 pounds when fully extended. Additionally, they offer three angle stop positions, which increase shooting position capabilities. Furthermore, the compact design of the ST Series Rifle Tripod maintains a small footprint, allowing for an extremely portable tripod setup that is easy to pack and carry on the go.
- Integrated lever control ball head with lever-release clamp for speed
- Arca and Picatinny compatible hybrid clamp
- O-rings help keep threads clean and smooth while providing better tactile feedback.
- The vented angle stop design allows legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup.
- Threaded 1/4” accessory socket on the side of the apex to provide the perfect placement of a strap or magic arm for holding anything from an umbrella or a phone to a kestrel
- Tripods must occasionally withstand tremendous bending and torsion loads. It is crucial that the leg angle stops and all other structural joints are well supported. Leofoto offset leg joints fully support the leg angle stops, allowing loads to be transferred straight through the most vital members of the tripod. This also means the tripod is more compact when collapsed.
- Large-diameter rubber feet keep leg sidewalls from touching the ground even at the lowest settings and make positive contact with the ground at virtually any angle.
- Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum hardware
- Included: Leofoto Tripod Case