The BT46-LW17 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The BT46-LW17 was selected for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5–9″
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 13.61 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11″
*Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.