Air Venturi Avenger Airgun – Red/Blue Laminate Stock:
The Air Venturi Avenger Regulated PCP Air Rifle, now with a Red/Blue Laminated stock, is an affordable and versatile entry-level air rifle that offers exceptional accuracy. It is designed to meet the demands of airgunners who need a high-value air rifle that can perform various tasks. The updated Laminate stock gives the rifle a solid and weighty feel, while still featuring two mounting holes for sling swivel studs for ease of use in the field or forest.
What sets this air rifle apart from others at its price point is its superior adjustability. It comes with an externally adjustable regulator and hammer spring, providing a wide range of tuning possibilities. The regulator has a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI, and a high-power, high-pressure setup works well for those with a high-pressure compressor, while a lower-pressure, lower-power setup might work better for those with a hand pump.
The air rifle features a regulator pressure gauge on the right side and a fill pressure gauge on the left side, making it easy for shooters to monitor and adjust the airgun to best suit their specific needs at different times. It also includes a smooth sidelever to easily cycle the auto-indexing magazines, with two magazines included to maximize shooting time and minimize reloading time. The two-stage trigger adjusts to yield a clean and light break.
The air cylinder features a male quick-disconnect fitting on the end protected by a threaded dust cap to allow easy fills and protect it from dirt and dust while enhancing the air rifle’s looks. It will accept a variety of scope mounts due to its convenient 11mm dovetail and Weaver combination optics rail. Additionally, it includes an upgraded metal Picatinny accessory rail on the fore-end to add accessories such as laser, lights, and bipods.
For anyone looking for an accurate and adjustable air rifle with multiple tuning and modification opportunities at a very reasonable price, the Air Venturi Avenger Regulated PCP Air Rifle with Red/Blue Laminated stock is a great choice, available now at Pyramyd AIR.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Side lever cocking
- Ambidextrous Laminate stock
- Texturing on fore-end and grip area
- Externally adjustable regulator (up to 3,000 PSI/210 BAR)
- Easily-accessible hammer spring adjustment screw
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- 180cc air cylinder
- Max. fill pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Metal Picatinny rail on fore-end of stock
- Front and Rear Sling mounting points
- Dual gauges – reg. pressure (RH Side) and fill pressure (LH Side)
- Male quick-disconnect fill fitting
- Easy access degassing screw
- Manual safety
- 11mm dovetail/Weaver combination optics rail
- Barrel length: 22.75″
- Overall length: 43.25″
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds (.22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines and a single-shot tray